Terms and conditions
2. Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 15th December
3. Entrants can be residents of any country.
4. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
5. The winner will have a chance to choose its favourite colour and fit size.
6. Any costs incurred additional to the prize package as Delivery will be Not at the winner’s own expense.
7. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of equal value if a prize element becomes unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
8. Mad Elk Cycles decision in relation to selection of prize winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Mad Elk Cycles will be final.
10. Mad Elk Cycles competitions are not open to staff of Mad Elk Cycles, their immediate family members or associated companies including (but not limited to) the competition promotional partner(s) and service provider(s).
11. Usage of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
12. Mad Elk Cycles and/or the promoter(s) will endeavour to deliver all prizes within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible the winner(s) will be notified of a delay.
13. Mad Elk Cycles reserves the right to change prize details without notice and all prizes are subject to availability.
14. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner’s name, home town and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as Mad Elk Cycles and/or the promoter(s) may require.
15. All competition entries must be received by Facebook or Mad Elk Cycles Blog comments in the required format before the advertised closing date. Neither Mad Elk Cycles nor its affiliated entities are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to promotions; fraudulent, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered entries; or entries which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or other technical malfunction.
16. Mad Elk Cycles reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
17. Neither Mad Elk Cycles nor its agents accept any responsibility whatsoever for any death, injury or other damage, loss, expense or liability arising as a result of taking a prize.
18. Mad Elk Cycles will not have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in any Mad Elk Cycles competition or any of the prizes rewarded.
19. Prizes not claimed within specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and Mad Elk Cycles may dispose of such prizes without any liability to the winner.
20. Any person found to be in disregard of these rules will be disqualified automatically.
Mad Elk Cycles reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
21. Participation in Mad Elk Cycles competitions denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.
22. The promotion is effected and shall be interpreted to take effect within the sole Jurisdiction of the Republic of Ireland whose laws shall exclusively apply in the event of any legal dispute.
23. By entering the Promotion, entrant accepts all terms and conditions above.