Ibis Mojo HD 160
The Mojo HD is the longer travel bigger brother to the Mojo and Mojo SL. The “HD” as we call it, has 160mm of rear wheel travel, up 20mm from the other Mojos. The 140mm travel Mojo, which we introduced in 2005, pioneered efficient, lightweight long travel suspension, blurring the lines between those previously separate categories. The Mojo HD takes this concept a step further, giving riders another level of skill and confidence in nearly every situation, combined with uncanny climbing prowess.
FEATURES OF THE MOJO HD
2 699,99 Eur
- 160mm of rear wheel travel
- dw-link Suspension
- includes 2013 Fox Float RP23 CTD Boost Valve rear shock w/Trail Adjust, Kashima coating
- 26" Wheels
- Weight for the frame and shock, size medium, matte finish: 6.5 lbs, 2.93Kg (~.1 lb difference between sizes and for painted frame)
- 67 degree head angle with a 160mm fork
- Optional polycarbonate down tube cable guard
- Chain stay length: 17.125"
- 12 x 142mm Maxle rear axle (bikes manufactured before July '11 were 12 x 135 Maxle)
- 160mm post mount left dropout, carbon fiber
- Compatible with the new tapered steerer standard: 1 1/8th hidden upper, 1.5 traditional lower
- Compatible with Chris King InSet headsets.
- If you want to run your current straight 1 1/8" fork, adapters available
- 2.35"-2.55" rear tire depending on brand and height of cornering knobs
- Dual row angular contact bearings in the front of the lower link that have less play than standard sealed bearings. Preload adjustment is not necessary. Large 28mm x 15mm x 7mm radial bearings in the rear for stiffness and long wear
- The leverage ratio, like the Mojo SL, is optimized for air shocks. The Mojo HD comes with a 8.5" x 2.5" Fox RP23. A DHX air will work on all but the small size.
- With the advent of the new Fox RC4 coil rear shock, we've revised our stance on coil. The late stroke (bottom-out) knob enables a progressive end to the travel, perfect for the HD
- The Bottom Bracket height is 13.8"-14" depending on tires
- Front derailleur (if you use one) and adjustable seatpost housing (if you use one) run along the top tube
- Direct mount front derailleur standard as of July 201
2 699,99 Eur